November 14, 2009

UNDER CONTRACT




Yesterday I was hired to sell a 3 bedroom/2 full bath home with carport, eat-in kitchen, laundry room, pantry with tons of cabinets, a huge screened porch perfect for enjoying South Florida weather in a fantastic location.  At about 1,500 square feet with fresh paint and a terrific floorplan, this home will not be on the market very long. 
Photos and more details are coming soon.  {The seller asked that I delay entering it in the MLS until she could notify my competitors (she interviewed more than one agent) that she hired me to market and sell the home.  I'm humbled to have been chosen as the best agent for the job.}

The new paint is almost dry and as soon as it is I'll be including photos of the house.  Did I mention the great yard?  If you want a jump on the competition give me a call or email me and I'll get you all the details and schedule a sneak preview of the home.  Oh, I almost forgot the great price: $169,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment