July 13, 2010

Where to eat in Fort Lauderdale

Customers are always asking me where to eat in Fort Lauderdale.  It finally dawned on me to create a list of my favorite spots to dine.  So here is the list and many have websites to peruse. Bon appetite!

Aruba Beach Cafe (don't miss Sunday brunch)
Big City Tavern on Las Olas
The Capital Grille
Casablanca Cafe on the beach
15th Street Fisheries (Casual or Formal - most people don't realize you can eat downstairs on the bar deck overlooking the Intracoastal)


Galanga for good Sushi
Himmarshee Bar & Grille (Great starting off point on Friday or Saturday night)
il Mulino - Homemade Pasta (one of my favorites)
Mango's on Las Olas
Poolside food & drinks at the W
Shuck N Dive (laid back cajun)
Zona Fresca (everybody's favorite fresh Mexican)

There are many more great restaurants in the area but these are the ones I visit time and again (too much, actually).

No comments:

Post a Comment